Pages



Monday, June 20, 2016

36 weeks



Baby girl has been telling mommy to slow down a little. I have always had a hard time just sitting when I know there is always something to be done. However, I really tried to make sure and take breaks and keep my feet up whenever I can. Daddy has been so sweet to us and makes sure to keep us both as comfortable as possible. I admit we have had ice cream a little more often as of late. He also has taken over some of the projects I wanted to do for your nursery like working on your rocking chair and hanging curtains. We have had a lot of help but I excited to say I love how your room is coming together! All that is left is to add your name above your crib. Your quilt turned out darling and I am hoping you love it all as much as I do! It's all ready for you to come home to use.
Nathan and I were able to take a couple pictures this week together. I feel like we have taken all these photos of you and I as you are growing that we needed to include your dad in one. It was fun knowing that the next family picture we take, there will be 3 of us instead of 2. I am so excited for that! I am positive that there will be tons of photos of you and so I need to prepare by making some room on my phone and having my camera charged. You will be so photogenic! Hope you don't mind modeling for everyone.






1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished