Monday, June 20, 2016
35 weeks
How spoiled are you?! My wonderful coworkers threw us a baby shower after work on Friday. We ate at the Sizzler and the girls were so sweet to give us some wonderful gifts we can use once you get here! We now have a bathtub for you as well as a bumbo seat. There was even an adorable wreath made out of diapers! It has been great having all this support and I feel so loved that I know you will too. I can't wait for you to meet all these wonderful women that I work with I know you have been able to hear them as you come to work with me. They all love to hear how you are doing and I know that even though I will be so happy to be at home with you exclusively for maternity leave, I will miss them.



No comments :
Post a Comment