Pages



Friday, June 17, 2016

33 weeks



We have been busy this week! Finals week has kept us all up later than usual lately, but it all was worth those few sleepless nights. Your daddy graduated from Idaho State University with a bachelors in Electrical Engineering with a minor in mathmatics. We are so proud of him! You seemed to get excited when he walked across the stage as we all cheered for him. We were able to throw a party in his honor with family and friends. Lots more food and sweets for us and I am not complaining about that.
 Also this weekend was Mother's Day. Technically it's my first one that I could really celebrate, and it's all thanks to you. We have waited what seems like forever for you. I can't tell you what a wave of emotions overcame me this year as I realized my dream of becoming a mother is finally becoming a reality. Your daddy sang in church one of my favorite hymns "Teach me to Walk in the Light" with a few other men, but during the first verse he sang a solo meant for us. I love it when your father sings and so do you. It truly is everything I could ever want. I love you baby girl!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished