Pages



Monday, June 20, 2016

38 weeks



Two weeks till our due date!!!! The doctor says that you head down and getting ready to come! I defiantly can tell you have dropped this week and so can daddy. I was also pleased to hear that I have gained exactly 25 lbs and that is what they predicted I would gain during this pregnancy. You are starting to run out of "womb" in there. It's fun to watch my tummy now because it moves all over the place, a little more forceful than those little butterflies it used to be. You love to move for daddy when he puts his hand on my belly and talks to you. Everyone is anxious to meet you and offical bets are being placed for when they think you will come. It will be interesting to see who will be right. As for mommy, I think you will wait until your due date. We will be happy to have you come anytime though.
We celebrated your daddy's birthday this week and it doesn't look like you will be sharing a birthday with him. He requested German chocolate cake, still not mommy's favorite, but everyone seemed to enjoy it. Just know that for your birthday I will make you any flavor of cake as well, even a German chocolate. Now your father and I are the same age again! We both are definitely feeling ready to be parents. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished