This week your dad and I completed our birthing classes! One more thing to check off our list to prepare for you to come. Your father impressed me as he practiced his swaddling technique on a baby doll. (Truthfully it was better than my attempt). It is all starting to seem more real than soon you will be in our arms and not just in my tummy. Please be patient with us as we learn to become good parents for you. I am sure you will teach us lots and we hope to be able to do the same for you.
Mommy has really started having crazy nesting urges. We have been working on your nursery slowly, but now I feel really am anxious to have it finished for you. Everyone has been so wonderful to offer help with the details which is so nice since I feel like I don't quite have the time or energy to do it all by myself. I can't wait to see it all completed!

No comments :
Post a Comment