Pages



Thursday, June 20, 2013

April {Bridal} Showers Bring......



So I really have not got the hang of keeping this journal up very well. Let's go back and discuss what happened in April. We have all been super busy getting ready for the upcoming wedding of Ryan and Morgan! So Morgan's sister, Haylee, and I decided to throw Morgan a bridal shower. We both looked up ideas on Pinterest and decided the theme for the shower should be a Circus! Haylee and I had such a fun time planning out all the details and games we would play. I volunteered to create the invite while she prepared all the decorations. We spent so much time preparing and planning that when it came to the actual day we were so exhausted. Morgan loved everything and she had a great turnout with her guests! We played a couple games including "Kiss the Stud" and a Panty game (Morgan had to identify what panties best represented the person who brought them). We all had so much fun enjoying all the food and laughing with both family and friends. I think it was a hit and I hope to be able to plan another party like this in the future! To see Morgan so happy means that all the hard work Haylee and I put into this party was all worth it. I can't begin to say how lucky I am to be getting a wonderful sister like Morgan. Here is a few pictures from the shower...







No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished