Pages



Monday, June 20, 2016

37 weeks



Summer is starting and it means that you will be here soon! The sun has been so warm and wonderful. I am trying to keep up with work and home life, but I am starting to loose a little bit of my energy. Thankfully we have so many around us that are willing to help. I have most of your clothes put away or hung up so it seems we are close to ready for you! We are now seeing the doctor every week for checkups to ensure we are on track for your arrival. Your car seat is installed and our hospital bag is finally packed, all waiting by the door to head at anytime. 



We were able to have some fun with this nice weather. You had your first boat ride on Saturday! The water was so smooth and there was no wind the entire day! I really missed wakeboarding on such great conditions, but I figured we are pretty close to the end here baby girl so we will just patiently wait for another opportunity. I dipped my legs into the water at least and it was still really cold. However, the cold was great on my little swollen feet. It will be exciting when you are here to boat with us I have a feeling the ride might put you to sleep. And when you get a little older we will teach you all about wakeboarding and surfing! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished