Happy birthday to me! I turned 28 this year and I am most excited to become your mom! It is the best gift I could have ever asked for! So thank you baby for giving me the thing I have always wanted most. We did get to celebrate with dinner with your father and grandparents. It was a nice evening and I do actually feel older this year. Your dad spoiled me with presents even though I told him we should focus on some more things for you. I have no doubt you will be one spoiled little girl! According to your stats you are approximately the size of a squash. You definitely are growing bigger and stronger. You have hiccups regularly now and it still makes me giggle when you get them. Your daddy gets them really bad and I think you take after him because after a little bit with them you seem to get mad about it and start moving like crazy.
We have such wonderful friends who love you you just as much as we do. Melissa hosted a baby shower for us with some close friends. It was darling with all the cute teal and coral decorations! I sure hope you like these colors as much as I do. Everyone was able to write words of advice or encouragement on some diapers for your dad and I. Some were pretty clever. We also played a game where we had to guess what baby items were in the bags starting with a certain letter. I was not good at that game (even though I had some help) but it was a lot of fun. You received such adorable things and most importantly your mommy got some great tips and information to help me with our journey! I am sure it will all come in handy but I should remember to write some things down so I don't forget. I am truly touched at the love that everyone has for us and you! You will notice the adorable shirt I am wearing this is a request I made and miss Kori helped make it for the occasion! I love it so much.


No comments :
Post a Comment