Pages



Sunday, May 15, 2016

31 weeks


This week baby girl you were showered with love! Your Aunt Kym threw us an amazing party and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a 'Ready to "pop" theme!' We enjoyed a variety of popcorn including huckleberry cheesecake, butter, caramel, orange dreamsicle, kettle corn, and strawberry. You seem to love popcorn as much as your mommy does! We made sure to try them all. There was also a soda pop station that everyone could create unique drinks! Some recipes were provided or we could try some of our own with yummy flavored syrups. Of course we had to have cake also. It was a delicious chocolate cake with a cute baby girl carriage on it. Besides the wonderful food the decorations were all color coordinated in fun little dots! Your Grandma Stokes even made a beautiful diaper cake for you with all sorts of little toys on it. It's so pretty I think I will have a hard time taking that cake apart to use the diapers. For now the cake will sit in your nursery as decoration. Kym designed a fun little pop quiz to test who could remember from what movie the lines were taken. I have to say I did pretty well at it too! (Daddy took the test later to see how he did). We were so lucky to have family there to support us with your upcoming arrival. Your closet is starting to fill up with all sorts of outfits. Everything looks so small I have a hard time believing you will ever fit into these doll clothes, but I am excited to play dress up with you. We all love you so very much!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished