Sunday, February 28, 2016
23 weeks
Twenty three weeks! This pregnancy is flying by. This week I have started making a list of possible names for you. It's really hard because your Dad and I can't quite agree on the right one just yet! Hopefully we will be able to narrow it down so that when we get to see you we will just know. We also have the beginnings of a nursery started for you. Your room is all cleaned out and ready to begin filling it will all the things you will need. There are just a couple of outfits for you hanging in the closet already. Also this week I have actually had some real cravings! I love cereal but more than usual. Fruity pebbles seem to be my particular favorite as of late! Nathan spoils me and let's me eat as much of them as I want. There is one little thing that your father has done since we have been expecting you that I want to share. It pulls at my heart strings each time when I will say to him "I Love You" he will either text or say "I Love You Two" but what he is saying is that he loves us both at the same time. You are so lucky to have Nathan as a dad.

No comments :
Post a Comment