Pages



Sunday, May 15, 2016

26 weeks


The last couple weeks I feel like have flew by! We worked on your room and now you have a crib and dresser for you. It's weird for me to walk into that bedroom and see it all set up in there, but it's also kinda exciting. It was fun to see your dad put it all together, with a little help of course. We still need to get the walls painted and some color in there. I think I might even be able to talk your dad into a little glitter. (What girl doesn't need a little bling in her life?!) There is also a few clothes hanging up in your closet. They are so tiny and I love just looking at them. I can't wait to see you wearing each of them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished