Pages



Thursday, February 4, 2016

16 weeks


This week your father started his last semester of school! We are so proud of him and his dedication to get his degree. Things will be a little busy for the next few months while we both work hard as well as start to get things for you. I haven't actually bought anything yet but I am making a checklist of things to do and buy that you will need. This week you are the size of an avacado. Aproximately 4.6 in long and you weigh about 3.5 oz.
I am anxiously waiting to feel you move and every butterfly or bubble in my tummy I hold my breath and try not to move. I am not certain it's you moving but it still makes me smile knowing you are with me. We love you Baby! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished