Pages



Thursday, February 4, 2016

10 weeks


Thanksgiving is something that I have been looking forward to for a few weeks now. Not just because of the turkey, but we also told our siblings that we are expecting you! It was so fortunate to have the whole Stokes family for the holiday. It's been so long since we all have been together. We decided to show everyone a list of some of the new movies we had and happened to slip in our ultrasound picture of you sating something like everyone would have to wait to see this one until June 2016. I think it took everyone by surprise for sure but they are all excited to meet you! We received tons of helpful tips of necessary items that we should get for you as well as tricks to help with morning sickness. I am sure I will have to revisit everything they told us but good info. Then it was off to the Newsom household to tell Ryan and Morgan they were going to be an uncle and aunt. I showed them an ultrasound picture and waited until they finally realized that it was actually ours! You have so many people who love you we were excited to share the news with family and can't wait to share with everyone! This is going to be one thanksgiving we won't forget.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished