Thursday, February 4, 2016
18 weeks
This week is all a countdown till next week when we can see you at our next ultrasound! We are so excited to see you that it's been hard to focus on anything else. Daddy and I bought our first package of diapers for you. Well actually they were two big boxes, somehow I am sure we will need more. A lot more. The greatest about this week is that I have been able to feel you move! I haven't been sure the previous little flutters I have felt but this time I am sure it's you! It really does feel like butterflies in my tummy, it actually kinda tickles. I envision a tiny jelly bean jumping around in there. Daddy and I have played music for you on my tummy to see if you move more and it seems to work. Mommy likes a good tune to dance too!

No comments :
Post a Comment