Currently you are approximately the size of an onion (5.1in) and weigh about 5.9oz. You are growing so big!
Thursday, February 4, 2016
17 weeks
Went to another doctors appointment today. My mom came with me to hear how things are doing. She loves hearing all about you and how you are developing. Dr found your heartbeat right away and you didn't seem to mind so much this time pressing on my belly. Your heartbeat was a little slower but still strong. Dr was happy that your mom has been feeling better and eating well too. Everything is measuring right on time and we are anxious to have another ultrasound to see if you are a little man or a little miss. After our appointment we scheduled another ultrasound so we can see how much you have grown! We only have two more weeks and I can hardly contain my excitement! Your father thinks you will be his little girl but I feel like you are a strong handsome boy. I guess we will see and one of us will be right.

No comments :
Post a Comment