Pages



Sunday, May 15, 2016

29 weeks


Another week has gone by so fast! Daddy has been working hard to finish up his last semester of school. We are so proud of him! You accompany me to work all the time and I am sure you are already sick of hearing my speech on the importance of brushing and flossing. I come after work usually exhausted trying to keep up with everything. With spring break everyone was telling me their trips and vacations they were going on and I was a little jealous. I have been really wanting to go somewhere I could swim! It's not nearly warm enough here and with how busy things are we couldn't very well go anywhere. Well your dad surprised us once again! Friday after finishing work and school he took us out for dinner and then with packed bags said we were going somewhere for the night. We drove thru town to a hotel in Pocatello. Your dad knows how to spoil us for sure. He made it so we were able to swim in a pool! We were even lucky enough to have the pool entirely ourselves for almost 2.5 hours.  It was so much fun I love swimming. I am hoping that you will it just as much. And it's certainly something we will have to teach you to do so you can go out on the boat in the summers. But 29 weeks and I was able to fit into my swimming suit I was pretty proud of that bump right out in front. Funnily your daddy is making sure to practice all his dad jokes now. Once I got into the water fairly deep he said with a big smile that I was officially a human submarine! I couldn't help but giggle. So at 29 weeks you already know what it's like to be in a submarine apparently! Love you baby girl, can't wait to have many more first adventures with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished