Pages



Sunday, May 15, 2016

30 weeks


I finally felt you have the hiccups!!! This is literally the thing I have been wanting to experience with you. It was weird because I could tell you weren't just kicking or moving but it was like consistent little muscle twitches in my tummy. Now that I realize what they are I am sure you have had them before now I just didn't recognize it. I love how it feels and I can't wait for you to have more bouts of hiccups (although if you are like your dad they will upset you more)
Your Daddy is getting down to his last couple weeks of school and we are all so excited for graduation. Things are going to be pretty crazy around here for a while and I am hoping to keep up with everything! 
Have had some pregnancy cravings this week! I love dried banana chips. I can't get enough of them. Also I have found that I really like chocolate lucky charms. I try to only eat them for breakfast but sometimes I have to sneak a little handful here and there. You don't seem to mind too much either.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished