Pages



Sunday, May 15, 2016

28 weeks


Hello Third Trimester! Week 28 started out with another dr check up. Mommy is steadily gaining weight and measuring right on track. Although, I have noticed my scrubs are all fitting more snug. It might be time to buy a couple maternity tops so I can keep working comfortably until you come. I took my glucose test where I had drink some very sugary water. It was not as bad as everyone said but it certainly got you moving lots. It felt like you were doing gymnastics in my tummy. When we were listening to your heartbeat the Dr laughed because there is a few little bubbles in between heartbeats which dr said is from you moving around.
This week was also general conference so we spent the weekend relaxing a little while listening to the music and talks. You really enjoyed the music part but you weren't too roudy during the conference either. What a smart girl you are! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished