Pages



Saturday, February 22, 2014

Love and Relaxation

Our Valentines Day 2014 was a sweet and relaxing one! I was trying to think of something new this year for us to try, and now I believe we will have a new tradition! Just to make sure Nathan remembered just how awesome I am, I sent him just a few reasons (thanks to Pinterest again) why it's great to be dating a dental hygienist.  Haha he agreed that they are all valid points


Since valentines fell on a Friday this year, we both had to work and we decided that we would spend the evening at home. Nathan was sweet enough to send me some beautiful flowers at work and I surprised him with warm chicken alfredo for dinner that evening and some Hershey kisses for dessert (as always).  Afterwards we exchanged gifts before watching a movie together. Besides such pretty flowers, Nathan bought me a tiara charm for my pandora bracelet. As for Nathan's gift I had him open a gift certificate for a couples massage scheduled for the next day! I also gave him a shirt that states " I Love My Wife" ( I bought a matching shirt "I Love My Husband"). He was such a good sport and wore it to our couples massage. It was Nathan's first experience and we both enjoyed it so much! His rendition of how sore he was after is much more entertaining than anything (but he really did feel more relaxed and loose afterwards) we both agree that it is something we want to do again.




And I know I never have to tell Nathan he is lucky, because truthfully I am the lucky one to have his love. I love him more than words can say and I am so thankful for all he does for me. Love you Nathan! Happy Valentines Day 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished