Pages



Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ready, Set, SNOW!!

Every January we start a new year, and this year has been off to a great one so far. The whole family was able to get together for the first time in a while, it's always a challenge with everyone's different schedules. Mom and dad were able to get a condo at Wolf Creek, along with the "extended" family: the Stuarts, the Carter's, the Prices, and a few other guests from my old home ward. That Saturday we all headed up the mountain for some skiing/snowboarding. Ryan, Morgan, Nathan, and I all snowboarded and dad rented some skis to join us on the hill. Mom, of course, cheered us all on from the comfort and warmth of the lodge. It was the first time out for this season and I have to say I was a bit rusty, but it was a blast! The weather was perfect and we all enjoyed some laughs up on the hill. We were exhausted and very sore by night time, but I hope to be able to do it again sometime! 

                                    
                                    

                                    
                                    
They decided to be a little adventurous and make their own trail.....
                                    
.....snow up to their waists.......
                                    
......And that is why we stick to the trails!
                                    
                            
                            






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished