Pages



Friday, June 21, 2013

.....a May Wedding!!!

So we made it to May and the days seemed to fly by and the wedding was here before we knew it! Ryan and Morgan were married and sealed for Time and all Eternity on May 17 2013 in the Bountiful, Utah temple.  I can't tell you just how beautiful it was and I am extremely proud of my brother and Morgan for their decision to be married in the Temple. It was a very emotional, but spiritual day for everyone. The coolest thing I think I have ever seen is when the sealer himself changed clothes to come out to meet Morgan's parents and take a picture with Ryan and Morgan! We took lots of pictures of the happy couple with family and friends. We enjoyed a great luncheon at a reception hall called the White House not too far from the temple. What a full day, but while Ryan and Morgan headed off to celebrate their wedding night the rest of us hurried home to make sure the reception was a set up and ready for the next day. Kim Harding did the decorations for the gym and it looked amazing!!! Nathan and I had a job too. We were assigned to help with the slide show and music for the evening. I have to say that I think Nathan and I did a great job with the video. Texas Roadhouse even catered for the event (naturally) and it was delicious. The night was perfect and Ryan and Morgan were a picture perfect couple! Congrats to Ryan & Morgan Newsom! 












Oh and I think we are going to have an easy time remembering everyone's Wedding Anniversaries: Ryan & Morgan-May 17th, Nathan & Ashley-May 20th, and Mom & Dad-May 31st. Apparently we all thought that May was the month to be married!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished