Pages



Monday, September 10, 2012

Three Guys and Four Wheelers

This last week my Father bought his very first four wheeler. He has always wanted to get one and finally found one that he had to have. Now he is the proud owner of a red 2012 Polaris! Needless to say, he was super anxious to take it out after it was delivered on Wednesday. He was able to take it for a quick spin around the driveway and neighborhood, but couldn't quite use it to its full potential :) (I guess it goes a little faster than the speed limit) Nathan and his father are "big time" riders and when they heard that my dad just purchased one, they couldn't wait to plan a riding trip. On Saturday they headed up to Blackrock. They were as giddy as boys during Christmas time! I don't know what all they talked about during their trip up there (I assume they swapped "manly" stories haha), but they all seemed to have a good time.

My dad and father-in-law getting ready to ride.

My father-in-law stretching his legs and getting some H2O
I love my father-in-law's "Hi" wave in this photo! Its hard to tell but I think they are smiling under those helmets.
My dad and his four wheeler. Don't you love the dirt under his nose it looks like he has a mustache!



Nathan smiling at the camera after riding. So manly!
 All the men returned home safely covered in dirt and smelling like gasoline! I guess that means it was a successful trip. They are working on a plan for their next ride already. Maybe this next time I'll go too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished