Pages



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Stokes Family

Alright here is the thing...I have always wanted to start a blog to record our memories. I registered this one over a month ago when I decided I would actually start one. Needless to say I've been intimidated to start writing haha. 
So here it goes.....

My name is Ashley and I am married to a wonderful guy named Nathan. We are the Stokes Family :) We have been married happily for 2 years and are excited to see what the future will bring. Nathan is currently attending school full-time, working towards an Electrical Engineer major with a minor in math. I am so proud of him! Good luck this semester Nathan! I just graduated in May from ISU with a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene! YAHOO I thought this day would never come. Its kinda funny though because now that school has started I feel like a slacker not attending classes or completing reading assignments. (but I think I will get use to a life without homework) I have been going to school every year since kindergarten....WOW that is a lot of school! 
Well now I am currently looking to start my career in the dental field and have been applying everywhere! Wish me luck! In the meantime I will continue trying to improve upon my blogging skills. I wish there was a class or someone to teach me how to do all the cool stuff. Well I am sure I will learn soon enough. :) More to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished