We always knew you liked music, even from the time you were still growing in mom. You have discovered the piano and what sounds can come from it. Standing up, you can reach your hands onto the piano and like to play the keys. Of course you like to perform, so you have to make sure that everyone is in attendance for your concerts. This only makes you beam brighter and try to play louder. I think lessons will be something we look into for you.
Your balance has improved so much as the month has progressed. You even took several, unassisted walking steps forward on 05.06.2017. For whatever reason, you do best when you are holding something in your hands as you walk. We will count it as walking, even if you cheat and end up crawling to get somewhere faster. Our evenings this month have consisted of sitting on the floor and you walking back and forth from Daddy to me. We are so proud of you and its crazy seeing our little baby grow up and acting more and more like a toddler.
Another tooth is erupting! Tooth #F is coming in right on top. You have already started to test out what you can do with them. I have caught you grinding them together, the sounds sets me on edge. Crackers and Cheerios are lots of fun to crunch. You like to bite them in half now. More teeth still to come and then even more things you can enjoy eating.
As a family, we took the opportunity to attend the Idaho Falls Temple open house. Mommy was a little nervous that it might be hard for you to behave as we walked through the Temple. Needless to say, you continue to surprise us. You were an extremely well behaved girl. Daddy and I mostly alternated who held you as we walked from room to room, but you never cried or fussed. As we continued our tour, I couldn't help but feel extremely blessed that we were able to share this experience with you. I am sure you were able to feel just how special of a place we were at that moment. We are so lucky that you are sealed to us for eternity.
Things at our house are going so well. We all seem to have a pretty good routine down. About 7-8pm is about the time you start winding down for the evening. We usually give you a bath, read a book or two, brush teeth, and then we start to settle down for bed. It easy to tell when you get sleepy. You love to have your blanket up on Daddy or Mommy's shoulder and then you will lean your head in and cuddle up close. Your hands will work their way up and down to lightly brush against our arms as we hold you. Sometimes you reach up and will begin playing with Mommy's hair. I laugh that you do this, because as a little girl your Mommy did the same thing. I use to twirl your Poppy's hair; he claims this is why he no longer has hair. Serves me right that my daughter would do the same as me. Please don't pull all my hair out!
My favorite thing about this month is all in thanks to you. This month I was able to celebrate my very first official Mother's Day. This day is something I have looked forward to for an extremely long time and it all became possible thanks to you, my little miss Aria. You and Daddy presented me with a beautiful figurine that has a Daddy, Mommy, and baby all close together. It is entitled Our Gift. Aria, I want you to know that Mommy loves you very much. You and your Daddy are my everything. I am still learning and I know that I might not be perfect, but I hope to be your best friend and be the very best Mommy I can be for you. Thank you for my first ever official Mother's Day. I Love You Aria.

No comments :
Post a Comment