Sunday, August 4, 2013
Christmas in July..... {well it's kinda like Christmas}
July was a busy month for Nathan and me, but all our hard work finally paid off! We both were blessed to be given new work opportunities right around the 25th of the month. YAHOO!!!!! After over a year of searching for a consistent dental hygiene job (that was somewhat closer to home) I was offered a full time position working at Dentistry for Kids working for Dr. Robert McWhorter. I am so excited to be working with this awesome group of people and I am thrilled to be working with kids. Needless to say Nathan was ecstatic that I would no longer have to travel so far for work and on top of that I will be working full-time. This is quite an achievement since opportunities like this are hard to come by. More good news followed that same week when Nathan was promoted to TSR Lead (Tech Support Representative Lead). He has worked so hard for this and it was a bit of a challenge to get to this point, but he is excited for the new position. He will be working with the Digis Tech support team by supervising, creating the schedule, training, and much more! We both feel extremely lucky to be able to be blessed with these new career changes and are so happy to have the support of all our family and friends. So TOTALLY STOKED for what the future holds in store for us!!!


No comments :
Post a Comment